Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back in Stock! Lucky 13 "Luggage Lost" Bowling Bag


Yay! It's back! Whenever we get the Lucky 13 Luggage Lost Bowling Bags in stock, they always sell out lickety-split.

This bag is so roomy! I use it whenever I visit my boyfriend, and I can fit into it my hiking shoes and clothes, a big makeup bag, and an over-sized down pillow and still have room for toiletries. But it's not so big that you can't use it as carry-on at the airport.

The straps are strong and long enough to carry it over your shoulder.

The bag is made of a rugged, durable nylon material, screen printed on both sides with a very cool tattoo screen print of a beautiful girl who is sad to say "bon voyage" to her fella.

See more pics of this wicked cool bowling bag at Babygirl Boutique! If you wanted one in the past but missed your chance because they sold out, don't waste a minute this time!

Rockabilly Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes, and Accessories at BabygirlBoutique.Com!